Monday, June 07, 2010

Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich?

GENIE: So, Master, you have your Double Decker bar and the washing up is done. What will be your third and final wish? JIM: Mnum. Erm... dunno. Well. I suppose I could always use an extra couple of days holiday? GENIE: Sigh. Master, with the greatest respect... only once in a thousand years does a mortal have access to my power. Try to make a decision in keeping with the import of this sacred occasion. JIM: You know, you're right. I need to step up my game right here. I need to wish for something that will *help society*. Something *useful* yet *practical*. And you know what? I think I know what it has to be. K: Jim, you look slightly different. Did you get a haircut? JIM: YES.Yeah, the punchline doesn't really make sense. Draw a better one here.

No comments: