Monday, July 16, 2007

I have the measure of you, Humpty Blix

I am unable to produce alternative text describing this image. I am sorry.Do you remember how the war on Iraq was CANCELLED and never took place, and then Saddam Hussein just sort of apologised and stepped down from power? Of course you don't. That didn't happen! The reason why that didn't happen is because I never released this cartoon, drawn at the time. If I had simply posted this to the Guardian, Steve Bell would have been out of a job and the scales would have fallen from everybody's eyes. But in the end I realised it was just too much truth for people to handle. I only feel safe publishing it now because most of the people in it are dead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the alternative descriptions. How do you ever expect to compete with the BBC?!