Tuesday, March 16, 2010

History week, week two: Perilous Pete

1993(?)

Perilous Pete! WAITER: Get out! PETE: No! WAITER: Now! PETE: NO! WAITER: And stay out! PETE: That's the FIFTH time I've been thrown out of a restaurant! I mean, I don't look like a scruffy person!.. Do I? Then again- PEDESTRIAN: Poor boy - have this! PETE: I need a new image! SHOPKEEPER: Yo, MAN! Come and see my store!!! Need to find something to suit you! THAT should suit you! PETE: If you say so- Just shake off the other clothes- SHOPKEEPER: Nice, garish colours! Good job I've got sunglasses! PETE: Hi, I'm back- PATRONS: AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!! It's like looking at the sun!! WAIT FOR MEEE! PETE: Well, I can enjoy a meal now- 'cos there's noone to stop me! THE END: because I can't think of anything else! Oh well better fill this space up - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. If you read this last sentence it won't tell you anything.

No comments: