Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Synaesthesia

I don't suffer from this particular condition, although I do find that I perceive things that I see as colours and shapes. Additionally, I hear in sounds. Weird, eh?

Jad Fair & Daniel Johnston - Sweet Loafed

-Daddy? -Yes, son? -Who is the father of all lies? -SATAN! SATAN! SATAN! -LAKE OF FIRE! LAKE OF FIRE!It should be "author of all lies". Whoops.

They Might Be Giants - Spiraling ShapePut out your hands and you fall through the window and clawing at nothing you drop through the void/ Your terrified screams are inaudible drowned in the spiral ahead and consumed in the shapeIt should be "Spiralling Shape". I reckon. (By the way, this is what I think of when I see the loading screen at the start of Day of the Tentacle. That's important; remember it.)

No comments: