Thursday, August 03, 2006

Three cartoons linking women and violence

-(whistling) ...huh? no... wait a second... oh dear god. I got the presents mixed up. I've sent the chocolates to my girlfriend... and the FLOWERS to my MOTHER! OH JESUS CHRIST!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!! -I don't know... it kind of sounds like it's only really a problem if you make it a problem... (Later) *POW* -DON'T OPEN IT! -AAGHKK*It's a better attempt at postmodernism than it is at perspective.

BRUNETTE: BITCH! *SMAK* BLONDE: WHORE! BRUNETTE: Ungh! *SMASH* *WHACK WHACK WHACK* GUY: This is SO hot. *STOMP STOMP burble*This would be so much better if I'd spent some time on it, but as it is I scribbled it out last thing before going to bed one night. I was tired. This is why miss full-time education; I used to have more spare time than I knew what to do with. I'd have drawn the hell out of this thing back then. Possibly.

fairly hot warrior?Okay, there isn't really a joke with this one. It is about the closest thing I can draw to an attractive woman, though, which might count.

No comments: